● 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
● 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
● 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets
● 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
● 2 carrots, thinly sliced
● 1 green onion, chopped
● 1 teaspoon minced garlic
● 2 tablespoons soy sauce
● 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir
vegetables for 2 minutes..
Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.